The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€65,000 - €85,000Finance
PixelPool is a 3D visualisation company specialised in retail- and brand visualisation, virtual samples, branded virtual environments and the development of a cloud-based platform, Dtail. Dtail enables fashion brands to plan and visualise their collections by linking product data to 3D virtual samples.
PixelPool, founded in 2000, operates internationally, with offices in The Netherlands, United States, Bulgaria and Poland.
The position requires a high level of personal planning and the ability to work independently. You will be working from our Headquarters in The Hague and you will be able to influence your own work time. We offer an informal work environment, hybrid working and compensation according to qualifications. The position reports to the CEO/owner.
- Management of Finance Team
- Ensure best practice processes and monthly reporting within PixelPool Group and sister entities
- Manage and set up best practice business control reporting on KPI’s, OKR’s, Entity and (Project) Activity level
- Manage month end close and prepare year-end close audit and Financial Statements on all entities
- Manage PixelPool Group’s cashflow position with multi FX
- Correspondence with investors, customers, authorities and external suppliers in the countries where the entities of PixelPool are based
- Ad hoc tasks and questions related to Finance
Qualifications and other requirements
- Educational level: bachelor’s or University degree with 7+ years relevant experience
- Relevant experience to work in a scale up environment with strong focus on infrastructure implementation and going concern
- Fluent in Dutch & English in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of and affinity with IT systems (knowledge of NetSuite)
- Strong Accounting and Dutch VAT knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and well-organised
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator
- Team player
- Quick learner and able to carry out tasks independently with little instruction.
At PixelPool, we value our team members and offer a range of benefits to ensure your success and well-being including:
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment
- Being part of an international company
- Creating innovative products for renowned brands
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- An (initial) 7-month contract including a 1-month trial
- Hybrid working
- Regular company events and drinks
This position has a salary range between 65k and 85k.
Join our Journey?
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey and contribute to the future of the fashion industry, apply now to become a part of the PixelPool team.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.